Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

Resolution: I will not loose images to cyber space. I took a picture this morning, somehow with no memory card in the camera. And now its gone!
Its Eileen's fault. The girl is tiny, and no one believes how much she eats. I had photographic evidence of her breakfast, and it has disappeared. Its all a conspiracy. (For anyone who is interested her breakfast consisted of a chicken and stuffing roll, two little tins of Pringles, a packet of treble crunch, 5 sausage rolls - only cos they were 5 for a euro, chocolate milk and a packet of little sweets that I can't remember what they are called. Think thats it.)

Only yesterday I discussed taking a stock of photos with Monica. I was against it. Not so much now. So here is a pic I took yesterday (though I have to say her pic of me is better. She managed to get a picture of my flash!)

No comments:

Post a Comment